1. Review, with you, a professionally prepared comparative marketing analysis.
2. Help you price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Hire a professional photographer to insure we have the highest web presence possible.
4. Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
5. Develop a list of features of your home, for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
6. Advertise your home on all of the top real estate websites, and hundreds of others.
7. Prepare a special fact sheet on your home with photos, to help buyers remember your home.
8. Add additional exposure with a professional sign.
9. Provide a lock box with the ability to track who enters your home, and at what time.
10. Add a 24 Hour Home Tour on your sign, and follow up with the buyers that call on this.
11. Send “Just Listed” postcards to find buyers from your neighborhood, and their friends and family.
12. Call families in your area, in a concentrated search for qualified buyers for your home.
13. Contact my buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals.
14. Suggest any changes you may want to make to your property, to make it more saleable.
15. Constantly update you with market changes.
16. Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
17. Keep buyers aware of the various methods of financing available to purchase your home.
18. Follow-up with the agents that show your home.
19. Weekly contact, updating you on the activity and marketing of your home.
20. Follow up on various sources of internet leads.
21. Represent you on all offer presentations, and assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
22. Promote your home through Century 21’s International Relocation Service.
23. Collaborate with other Century 21 agents. Our office is #1 in Utah, USA, and the world!
24. Promote your home to all agents and companies working in the Salt Lake area.
25. Handle all the follow-up after a contract is accepted … mortgage, title, and all other closing procedures.
26. Order a Preliminary Title Report in an effort to ensure a smooth on-time closing.
27. Review with you an estimate of what you can expect to receive from the sale of your home.
28. Deliver your check at closing.